The Vintage and Handmade Wedding Fair–this Sunday!

I’m sure you’ve seen my multiple facebook posts about The Vintage and Handmade Wedding Fair happening this Sunday at the Mt Gravatt Showgrounds – I know I keep harping on about it! But I’m largely excited. This is the first time I’ve exhibited at a wedding fair! I’ve never done this before! What’s going to happen? Will brides-to-be like me? Will I make friends with the other vendors? I very much hope so.

Since coming back from our holiday overseas (another post about that later!) I’ve thrown myself into getting ready for this fair. I am offering the major prize at the fair on the day – a full day coverage wedding package for 1 lucky bride and groom – and I’ve got another neat little special just for fair-goers. My friend and all-round awesome person Jade is coming to help me on the day so that either A) I have someone to help me when I’m overrun with awesome people enquiring about my wedding packages or B) I have someone to talk to if my stand is quiet, ensuring that I don’t look like a loner. :-/

A while back, some of the other vendors exhibiting at the fair and I got together to do a little styled shoot, to use for promotion for the fair. You may have seen some of these gorgeous pictures on The Vintage and Handmade Bride Wedding Blog – but here are a few more.

 VHMB_4JulyShoot_002VHMB_4JulyShoot_012VHMB_4JulyShoot_015VHMB_4JulyShoot_022VHMB_4JulyShoot_023VHMB_4JulyShoot_024VHMB_4JulyShoot_037editVHMB_4JulyShoot_041VHMB_4JulyShoot_058VHMB_4JulyShoot_060VHMB_4JulyShoot_078VHMB_4JulyShoot_085VHMB_4JulyShoot_092VHMB_4JulyShoot_101VHMB_4JulyShoot_106VHMB_4JulyShoot_113VHMB_4JulyShoot_117VHMB_4JulyShoot_124VHMB_4JulyShoot_128VHMB_4JulyShoot_133VHMB_4JulyShoot_137VHMB_4JulyShoot_139editVHMB_4JulyShoot_151editVHMB_4JulyShoot_152-copyVHMB_4JulyShoot_162VHMB_4JulyShoot_163VHMB_4JulyShoot_167VHMB_4JulyShoot_170VHMB_4JulyShoot_174VHMB_4JulyShoot_177

Here’s to all the beautiful peeps responsible for this shoot:

Photography: Bruce Loves Susie Gowns: Silver Sixpence Hair & Makeup: The Beauty Case Props/Styling: Retro in the Rough Flowers: Heavenly Blooms Cake: Gillian Bell Cake Girl Stationery: Hannah Schefe Location: Eagle Farm Racecourse Models: Tina Joy & Sam Hardgrave

Make sure you stop by my stall and say hello on Sunday! I will be giving out little goodie bags and would generally just love to chat with you. :) I’m so nervous! Eeek!

Leave A Comment

Hi, There! Thank you so much for your sweet messages - I really appreciate it! :)