oh hello, 2012

It’s quite ridiculous that it’s taken me this long to get around to saying something about the beginning of 2012. I’m sorry. But I’m here now; at least that’s something.

2012 started off pretty well for me, actually. For one thing, I was presented with this while the fireworks exploded over Brisbane.

engagement ring

And that made things SO much more exciting. Fireworks are great, friends wooping and cheering too, police congratulating us over the cop car loud speaker… it’s all pretty awesome, to be honest.

Now the wedding photographer has to plan her own wedding. I’m exhausted just thinking about it.

journals

Also, one of my new years resolutions is to start keeping a journal again. I did it pretty religiously for many years until it sort of just petered out one year… perhaps things got too boring to talk about. But as I’m getting older I’m beginning to learn new things about myself and the world and I don’t think it’s too far fetched to think that it’s all worth writing down. So I ordered a new Moleskine online the other day and it finally arrived today – YAY!

Time to go start my resolution, I think.

Here’s to a wonderful 2012, friends.

ox

Leave A Comment

Hi, There! Thank you so much for your sweet messages - I really appreciate it! :)